First shoutout

Hello world, I am a girl who grew up on a beautiful island Taiwan 🇹🇼 .
And for the past 21 years of my life I'm incredibly grateful that I had the chance to set a glimpse of the world 🌏. I have been to 13 countries by far for traveling, volunteering and education purposes.
Each journey gave me a different impact to my life and made me grew more as a loving person 😍 . I feel like all of these great stories and places should be seen by more people instead of just keeping it to myself. Therefore, I hope I can share travel stories, food inspiration, work experiences, health and every "Assorted Joys" in my life to you. ✌🏻✌🏻
Cinque Terre, Italy


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

How I passed the NCLEX-RN exam < 二戰美國護理師執照考試心路歷程>

I got the COVID-19 vaccine!! 新冠病毒疫苗心得 Q&A

Clinical during the Pandemic 疫情下的實習歷程